Donnerstag, 5. Februar 2015

Ein Bild sagt mehr als tausend Worte…



This is a German proverb that means „A picture is worth a thousand words”.  Below you see an image (black and white) with a tremendous amount of information about, guess what, my left knee. However the information I see is not that much. Only my surgeon saw a lot of useful information about my knee. The result is: Actually I am in a hospital where I’ve got a partial, artificial replacement of my left knee. Up to now all went well. And I am quite optimistic.




My surgeon explained me what kind of information he got from this picture (well it is a bunch of pictures from a so called Magnetic Resonance Imaging) I was/am quite surprised. And my conclusion is: When I take a photographic picture this on only on part of the story. The other one is, what sees the beholder? Is he able to decode the information that is contained in a picture?

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen